Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'll take a small vanilla cone, please.


So several months ago, I watched this Australian guy on YouTube perform this insane stunt. He dubbed thee, Cone-ing. I can't describe all the emotion you feel while cone-ing, because it is the ultimate high.

A few days after witnessing this awe-inspiring feet, I got my wisdom teeth pulled out. Hello only soft foods! When the anesthetics wore off around 5 in the afternoon, I realized I was hungry. Hungry for what? You guessed it, ice cream. I called up my cousin Lauren and my friend Isaac, and we got ice cream.... in the form of cone-ing. Just watch the video, it'll make sense of this rambling.

2 comments:

  1. Andy this is some funny ass shit!!!!! i'm going to try this tomorrow!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO This nigga actually grabbed the cone by the ice cream!! LMAO

    ReplyDelete